One Team Launched, Another Locked and Loaded




I’m very encouraged by the sending of our mission team to Tanzania this week!  My prayer is that PBF will embrace a greater sending and going (!) culture for gospel work. Toward that end, another trip is fast approaching! 

Next month, Michael Cox and I will be headed back to Brazil. I’m going to be equipping local pastors on the practice of preaching. Many of you probably know that Michael grew up in Brazil as the son of missionary parents. He’s going to help do some teaching as well as serve as a translator for much of my teaching. 

While in country, we will not only be helping to train local pastors, but talking with them about the possibility of long-term partnerships with local churches. The elders hope we will be able to send members to join in ministry labors with them. 

I’m putting this on your radar in the hopes that the time you are spending in prayer for our Tanzania team in the coming week will keep going and shift to Michael and me as we prepare to serve. 

Jesus said, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest" (Luke 10:2).

Therefore, how can we not pray? 


Comments